Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Train Yourself to Become a Morning Person

Train Yourself to Become a Morning Person and Test If You're a Real Lark or Night Owl

http://lifehacker.com/5882993/train-yourself-to-become-a-morning-person-and-test-yourself-to-find-your-sleep-patterns

As time flies, the homework for everyday keeps growing all the time. Although it's not growing terribly,but I just can not go to bed on time every night.
10 minutes homework, then 5 minutes internet, 5 minutes bathroom, 5 minutes eating snack, then back to homework....
This is my current status....
This reminds me of my study life in China which is horrible and tough when compare it with American study. I had at least 3-hour homework everyday and the school ended at 5 o' clock.I was forced to stay up late and I always complainted about it.
Nowdays, I have much more free time but too many things attracts me. I could go to bed much earlier and have a good sleep everday. But I just addicted to the colorful world!
So I realize that we should have the ability to keep us away from the addiction and the attraction and should be able to tolerate the loneliness. Everyone has the potential mind to relax himself and avoid suffering pain.
Living alone without controling by parents, it is so easy to relax myself and do whatever I want. However, if I can avoid being addivted to different temptation, I can reach my dream.
One year from now, you will wish you had started today.

No comments:

Post a Comment